Join The Drinking Partners, suppliers of classic and cult beers, at Pulau Ubin for a 7-course seafood dinner paired with 7 craft beers. And here's the top 5 reasons to join us:
1. Nothing beats having a couple of beers after a hike/bike, yeah?
2. Indulge in the best of both worlds -Traditional food and Progressive beers.
3. IPAs are often a misunderstood lot. Understand the different styles of IPA and pairing them with different food. You do not need to be a hophead to enjoy this.
4. Love your lambics. Move out of your comfort 'food' zone and appreciate the marraige of lambics and food.
5. Would you rather spend your relaxing saturday chilling out with craft beers on sleepy ubin, or squeezing through the crowd at a shopping mall?
Date: Sat, 3 Nov, 2012
Price: $63 nett per pax
Register: Right on this page! Scroll down.
Limited seats available.
- Children and teetotallers are welcome too. They can enjoy the same meal without beers at a lower price.
- Dinner starts at 5pm. Explore Pulau Ubin on a bike/ on foot before that to work up a big appetite for dinner.
- Bike rentals are available near the ferry terminal.
- Dinner price does not include boat ride charges ($2.50 per adult trip, one-way).
Want to be part of, or organise, exciting craft beer events with The Drinking Partners? E-mail us now at email@example.com